MikeBird's profile photo

MikeBird

Michael Online Now
always choosing the forward facing seat

My Favorite Pages

Luxor

Travel Map

Chyan's Profile Photo
Chyan Mar 8, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Taxi ride costs from Uttara to Dhanmondi and Gulshan'. I appreciate your advice.

ranger49 Jan 15, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Belated Happy New Year Mike! I hope you have got some interesting plans lined up for this year.
We are waiting until our travel ins. renewal comes up next month before planning anywhere further away than France.

MikeBird Jan 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM

Hi Barbara - yes thank you. The same belated good wishes to you and your partner for the year ahead.
    I'm lucky that travel insurance is still not a major issue for me. That's partly why I'm doing all of this long haul travel whilst I'm still youngish.
    Enjoy your planning.
    Best wishes,

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
HORSCHECK Jan 10, 2016 at 9:06 AM

Mike, happy new year from Germany. I think it is about time to upload a cover photo here. *winkygrin*

ranger49 Nov 12, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Many thanks for your Birthday greetings Mike. I had an enjoyable day lots of arms length family contact from scattered family and a quiet meal out last night, Hope you are well and still travelling.

MikeBird Nov 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Glad to learn you had an enjoyable day Barbara.
    I'm fine and still travelling - am off to Mozambique in a couple of weeks. One week on safari and the second week on the coast with some sub aqua diving.
    All best wishes,

Reisehexe Aug 19, 2015 at 1:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'nice hotel in Danube-Delta for Kajak, birdwatching etc.'. I appreciate your advice.

ranger49 Aug 10, 2015 at 9:04 AM

I'm in a kennel covered with shame 'cos I forgot when your birthday came. Belated greetings MIke. Hope you had a happy celebration. Barbara

MikeBird Aug 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hi Barbara,
    No worries - I had a smashing birthday thanks. All my family and friends came round for a BBQ in the afternoon. The sun stayed out and we all had a lovely time.
    Hope you're keeping well,

pieter_jan_v Aug 9, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Happy Birthday. PJ

dennyandconnie's Profile Photo
dennyandconnie Apr 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Thanks for your answer to '3 DAYS IN VALI DI RAGUSA'. You've been a huge help.