"Something for everyone" South Stradbroke Island by MariePisces
South Stradbroke Island Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 19 photos
Couran cove in south straddie is so unique. No cars are allowed and free bikes are provided to get around. The restaurants are excellent and luxury facilities are abundant. Plenty of wildlife too although not always in a good way (spiders and mosquitos).
I went here in 2005 on a science camp and we walked around the island at night, it has so much wildlife you do not notice.
There is high ropes, low ropes, rockclimbing, giant chess set, volleyball, tennis, playground, beaches, kayaking, swimming, dining, biking, tramping and more. relax and have fun!
- Pros:beautiful, fun
The fact that there is no cars makes it feel so peaceful. You feel so healthy and fit. The wallabies everywhere. more travel advice
Long clothing for evenings to protect from mossies. Anti-itch cream. The mossies are so bad, bring repellent or you... more travel advice
MariePisces' Related Pages
South Stradbroke Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in South Stradbroke Island
- Hotels in South Stradbroke Island
- Transportation in South Stradbroke Island
- Restaurants in South Stradbroke Island
- Shopping in South Stradbroke Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Stradbroke Island
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to South Stradbroke Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Stradbroke Island
Top 5 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- North Keppel Island Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- South Stradbroke Island Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- State of Queensland Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.