"Land of durian and friendly people" Davao City by jen28
Davao City Travel Guide: 537 reviews and 1,798 photos
This is a safe place for a solo traveller like me. The people here are very friendly and are very nice to teach me how to go to certain place. Davao city have nice beaches, from the most expensive one to the cheapest. Most delicious chicken barbecue i tasted. The biggest or largest crocodile i saw. Its so unfortunate that i only saw mt. apo for a few minutes but atleast i made a glimpse of it. It was also my first time to eat durian fruit, durian coffee and durian ice cream. This is my most memorable trip I and learned alot from it.
For a budget concious traveller like me and its ok for you to use a common cr I recommend this place. I only paid 170... more travel advice
jen28's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
- Pagudpud Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Puerto Princesa City 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Capas Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Davao City Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos