"By Ural Mountains" Yekaterinburg by Nuclei
Yekaterinburg Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 333 photos
Yekaterinburg is one of the biggest cities in Russia. It has especially developed after WWII when Russians moved their main strategical production facilities to Yekaterinburg, or better to say "behind the Ural Mountains". So Yekaterinburg is quite industrial place but also with interesting touristic places. You can enjoy churces, museums along with many dining options all around the city.
One of the most famous place in Yekaterinburg is the spot where former Tsar Romanov was killed with all his family. Today the spot is memorized with a church.
- Pros:Organized city with many dining options
- Cons:Hotels are very expensive but quality
- In a nutshell:One step away from Urals and Siberia
Nuclei's Related Pages
Yekaterinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "xenia's new Yekaterinburg page"
- "the 3rd capital of Russia"
- "On the line between Europe and Asia"
- "The Urals capital"
- "why Yekaterinburg?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yekaterinburg
- Hotels in Yekaterinburg
- Transportation in Yekaterinburg
- Nightlife in Yekaterinburg
- Restaurants in Yekaterinburg
- Shopping in Yekaterinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Yekaterinburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Taba Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island)
- Isla de Lanzarote
- Sudbury Hotels
- Kelaniya Hotels
- San Jose
- Lake George
- Puerto Galera
- El Matador State Beach Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Agliè Hotels
- Arkansas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Yekaterinburg
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yekaterinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yekaterinburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 32 reviews, 56 photos
- Vladivostok Intro, 25 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Irkutsk Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Novosibirsk Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Baku Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Almaty Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Samarkand Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Geneva Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.