"Obladi Oblada" Nuclei's Profile
Born in Izmir, Turkey.
Big football fan, fan of Galatasaray and Liverpool.
BBQ is part of the life.
Vodka, Raki and Beer are his good friends.
Long term single.
Deep passion about history and archeology.
Studied Nuclear Engineering at Ankara Hacettepe University.
Military Service in Air Force.
Vice President of a group of companies located in Ankara, Izmir and Vienna.
Lives in Ankara, Turkey.
Born in 1970.
Moved to Ankara 1987.
Graduated from University in 1995.
Completed military service in 1997.
Started current profession in 1998.
Galatasaray won UEFA cup in 2000.
In Istanbul, We won it five times, 2005.
Cyprus: Which one?
Russia: Very big
Life is short.
You can always learn a thing, no matter where and when.
People born equal, die equal.
Everything under the Sun is tuned, but the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon.
Obladi Oblada, Life goes on, bra.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 147 Reviews
- 336 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Málaga Forum "Re: Malaga Festival (Feria de..."
- updated a Baku Travel Page "Baku - City of Wind, City of Change"
- Commented on picek's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kul Sharif Mosque - Kazan Kremlin"
- Wrote a Review Lake Nizhny Kaban in Kazan' Things to Do
updated their Personal Page "WOODEN HOUSES - IRKUTSK, RUSSIA"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 32 reviews, 56 photos
- Vladivostok Intro, 25 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Irkutsk Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Novosibirsk Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Baku Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Almaty Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Samarkand Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Geneva Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.