"My Hometown" Truro by goldenodin
Truro Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
...so I hope to give some good tips!
For me, tho I live here (and don't know why people would visit, but we all probably think that about our hometowns), Victoria Park is a great draw for nature lovers. People also seem to like the tree sculptures, and I don't think I've ever seen all of them! You can pick up a guide at the tourist bureau - there are some truly awesome carvings!
The picture is of the falls at Victoria Park. They are truly lovely in the winter (the ice is gorgeous) and spring when the water really gets flowing. There is another set of falls (Waddell) up above these.
A great time to visit is in Autumn...the colours are turning and the air is crisp, and it's gorgeous!
- Pros:Victoria Park - waterfalls and nature trails!
- Cons:Too many one way streets!
Beautiful trails, light hiking, in summer...great public pool, playground. The waterfalls are lovely. Some great trails... more travel advice
goldenodin's Related Pages
Truro Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Truro
- Transportation in Truro
- Restaurants in Truro
- Shopping in Truro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Truro
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Truro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Truro
Photos in TruroSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prince Edward Island Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Halifax Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mahone Bay Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Truro Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bologna Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- England Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.