My Favorite Pages

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Apr 20, 2016 at 3:34 PM

Happy Birthday!

Margie0049 Feb 28, 2016 at 6:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Are Australians welcome?'. I appreciate your advice.

SoniaP8 Feb 27, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Thanks for your answer to '2 day itinerary while on cruise'. I appreciate your advice.

• Skillsbus's Profile Photo
    Skillsbus Feb 28, 2016 at 12:14 AM

If you need any more help please feel free to contact me.

sylv2 Feb 21, 2016 at 11:36 PM

I looked up A2B transfers and they are half the price of the one I found! And the driver comes to the platform at the railway station to pick you up! Very happy. Shows it always best to ask those in the know!
Thanks very much.

• Skillsbus's Profile Photo
    Skillsbus Feb 22, 2016 at 1:50 AM

Really glad i could be of assistance.I never had any problems with them. Always polite and court and help with any luggage. Even if I have prepaid i give the driver something. 200 rubles is virtually nothing these day's to foreigners but helps pay the bills for a local :-)

• sylv2's Profile Photo
    sylv2 Feb 22, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Will definitely do that! We always arrive in a country with some of the local currency.

sylv2 Feb 18, 2016 at 4:35 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'transfers from train station and to airport'. I appreciate your advice.

sylv2 Feb 18, 2016 at 4:34 AM

sylv2 Feb 18, 2016 at 4:27 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Private/ small group tours'. I appreciate your advice.

sandeepgarg's Profile Photo
sandeepgarg Mar 15, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Thanks for your answer to '27-30 May St. Petersburg'. You've been a huge help.

MAUIRADISE's Profile Photo
MAUIRADISE May 6, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'To go or not to go?'. I appreciate your advice.

MirkaKripac's Profile Photo
MirkaKripac May 3, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Russian Visa Support Documents - Tourist Voucher, Invitation'. I appreciate your advice.