"Welcome to my world" Skillsbus's Profile

The compulsive traveller

From a very early age (6 weeks actually) i have been travelling on a very regular basis. I've travelled around much of Europe and have visited many wonderful and exciting places. My favorites being the Alpine regions of Austria,Germany and Italy. I enjoy taking photo's of which i have many thousands and looking at transport related things (cars,trains and buses).
More recently i have been travelling to Czech Republic and Russia on a frequent basis. I have uploaded a number of photo's from my recent travels. Please look on my photo pages.
If you like my reviews please rate them :)
I'm currently working on my Sheffield pages. I just didnt know there was so many buildings with interesting histories about them in the city.
Just goes to show its always worth looking at the place where you live in more detail.

Well this year has been a hectic time for travelling. I've had trips to Paris and Lake Como already with the Czech Republic and to Russia still to come.
I have also changed jobs to long distance coach driving which will take me across Europe.

Zelenogorsk

A friend introduced me to this gem of a place to the north of St.Petersburg.

Shlissel'burg

I travelled here and had my first taste of travelling outside of St.Petersburg by public transport. Fortunately i found a very friendly and helpful bus driver who told me where i needed to be and where to catch the bus back again.

London 2012

On one of my days off whilst working at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games

London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games

At Brands Hatch one of the venues used during the Paralympic Games 2012

Ruskeala, Karelia 2013

• Intro Updated Apr 26, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!