"Angeles city is motley ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City by Yla
Angeles City Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 528 photos
say Pampanga and many would have Angeles City in mind. Reason is because, Angeles is very colorful and can even be too vulgar for some. Nothing beats Angeles City as the entertainment central in North Luzon, not even Baguio, the summer capital. It's alive 24/7, caters to varied personalities, culture, nationality, ages, interests, and anything else that makes one different from another.
Lately, the biggest mall chain built their latest huge building at Clark Freeport, as Angeles City enters the age of the giant malls.
... an endless list of bars, restaurants of various cuisines, hang-out coffee shops, historical trips to make, fantastic specialty food to try, year-round cultural events and basically a long list of things to do and see ...
Clarkfield was a former United States air base, the largest outside of the mainland. It used to be called Fort Stotsenberg (est 1903) and was renamed Clark Air Field in 1919. With the expiry of the US Bases Agreement in the Philippines in 1991 and the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, the base was abandoned and turned over to the Philippine government.
In April of this year 2007, it was renamed as Clark Freeport Zone, with zipcode 2023.
The DMIA or locally known as Clark Airport, was a prime facility of the previous Clark Air Base, home of US military... more travel advice
Actually a food cart selling some exotic food which common dish to locals. The cart is named to sell chicharon (dried... more travel advice
Yla's Related Pages
Angeles City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angeles city is motley ..."
- "Angeles City, Philippines"
- "Angeles City/Clark - Province of Pampanga"
- "Angeles City- "Red Light of the Philippines""
- "Just a relaxed recover"
- "Angeles City. Philippines!!!"
- "Angels? With "angles""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angeles City
- Hotels in Angeles City
- Transportation in Angeles City
- Nightlife in Angeles City
- Restaurants in Angeles City
- Shopping in Angeles City
- Warnings and Dangers in Angeles City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Angeles City
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Angeles City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angeles City
- Posted in Travel Kota Kinabalu Forum "Re: The Hyatt or the Nexus"
- Wrote a Review Angeles City map in Angeles City Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "DMIA (Diosdado Macapagal International Airport)"
- Commented on one of kenningst's Angeles City travel pages
- updated a Angeles City Travel Page "Angeles city is motley ..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigan Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Province of Albay Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Sagada Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Davao City Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos