"A place you wouldn't want to leave ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City by Yla
Laoag City Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 530 photos
Ilocos Norte is the main gateway to Ilocandia thru Laoag International Airport. A destination that features entury-old churches. first class sports venues and facilities, eco-adventure trails, fine cream sand beaches and the first windfarm in Southeast Asia. Laoag City is its capital.
Ilocos Sur is an ultimate culture and heritage destination - a home of two World Heritage sites namely, the Vigan Heritage Village and Sta Maria Church. Walking through a village of century old houses and calesas gives a tourist an experience of the past. The province is marked by historical trails and bravery of Ilocano heroes. Vigan is the province's capital.
Long road travel in between sites, Jade Karla offered a delicious too-late lunch between Paoay and Vigan. crunchy... more travel advice
This is the place to see great beaches that hasn't seen the destructive effects of commerce. Except for Saud beach, the... more travel advice
Yla's Related Pages
Laoag City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag City"
- "Jump off to Ilocos Norte"
- "LAOAG-Gateway to the North"
- "A place you wouldn't want to leave ..."
- "Ilocos Norte"
- "Ciudad ti Lawag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag City
- Hotels in Laoag City
- Transportation in Laoag City
- Nightlife in Laoag City
- Restaurants in Laoag City
- Shopping in Laoag City
- Warnings and Dangers in Laoag City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laoag City
- 5 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Laoag City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigan Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Province of Albay Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Sagada Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo City Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Guimaras Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Davao City Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos