"Legoland Windsor Resort" Berkshire by beka1121
Berkshire Travel Guide: 796 reviews and 1,789 photos
A family day-out to Legoland Windsor with friends was great. A whole day is not enough to enjoy all the exciting rides, the thrill, fun and the live shows. It is a theme park dedicated to children. It has many attractions in it for the whole group.
Set sail through uncharted waters you are sure to make a splash.
- Pros:Children will love this place
- Cons:Bring extra clothing as you will get wet in some rides
- In a nutshell:wonderful park
beka1121's Related Pages
Berkshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Some nice places.................."
- "Just Passing Through"
- "Berkshire - a rather royal experience!"
- "Legoland Windsor Resort"
- "The Royal County of Berkshire"
- "Windsor castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berkshire
- Hotels in Berkshire
- Transportation in Berkshire
- Nightlife in Berkshire
- Restaurants in Berkshire
- Shopping in Berkshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Berkshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berkshire
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Berkshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berkshire
Top 5 Pages
- Province of Davao del Sur Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Philippines 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Davao Oriental Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berkshire Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.