"My Precious Moments" beka1121's Profile

My life's journey

My life's journey continues. As we traveled along i gained new few friends along the way. I enjoyed all the travel that i made, may it be a few miles away or far because for every trip i made, another experience added that i am glad to share. And for every picture I've taken have interesting stories behind them.

City of New Horizons

From this big city where i was born, where buildings are tall and traffic congestion is everywhere where i stayed only for the first eight years of my life then comes my first journey with my family that brought us to that far rolling hilly city of Mindanao.

Summer Capital of the South

A place where valleys and plateau with its placid big Lake Lanao called the Summer Capital of the South. I love the weather here, it is cool and pleasant because the place is elevated. It is the capital city of Lanao del Sur.

The Queen City of the South

The place where i grew up. It is the first Spanish settlement and the oldest city in the Philippines.

Banana Capital of the Philippines

A first class city near City of Davao called Panabo City. The place is well known as the home of the biggest banana plantations. My present hometown.

• Intro Updated Apr 10, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
beka1121's Profile Photo

beka1121

“enjoy and have fun”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.