My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

crewrower's Profile Photo
crewrower Dec 23, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ideas for 1/2 day activities for 2 adults (in our 30s)'. I appreciate your advice.

crewrower's Profile Photo
crewrower Dec 23, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Fastmike52 Aug 31, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'The number one thing to do in Kauai'. You've been a huge help.

Nurben's Profile Photo
Nurben Sep 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'weather of LA'. Thank you so much for help :) I ll check it

VTGlobalMeeting2012's Profile Photo
VTGlobalMeeting2012 Jul 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

To those who are interested in coming to the VT Global Meeting in Seattle, please sign up at the Meet Members or go directly to the VTGlobalMeeting2012 or to my webpages!!!Make sure to sign up on individual meetings!!!

To those who already registered but did not RSVP yet, please get in touch with Gracetrips (Grace). Make sure to give her your shirt size so we will be reserving a VT t-shirt for you! Ten early birds on the orientation will get VT bags and sunglasses! We will also include some nice VT giveaways!

Here is also the link for your trip to attend the VT Seattle Meeting on August 11-15!!! This includes all the itirenaries!!!

To those who wanted to be a Virtual Attendee, please let us know in advance!

we135b's Profile Photo
we135b Sep 1, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Don't tell anyone but I stole it from the internet and don't know what track its from. Im a F1 nut and my wife and I have done some F1 travel because of it.

Agraichen's Profile Photo
Agraichen Sep 1, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Nice F1 photo; what track?