"The randomness of me!" foxxy1601's Profile

An introduction to me. . .

As you might be able to notice I am new on here, but I have to say that this website seems pretty neat and it should prove to be useful in planning of my next trip. I haven't really had the opportunity to travel many places. As a child my family didn't do a lot of traveling. We had a few vacation spots and that was pretty much where we went - they were all in driving distance, so most of my childhood traveling was in Michigan.

Well as a more general introduction to myself. I recently graduated college (Western Michigan University). My degree is Elementary Education. I was pretty excited to start my career - however that was put on hold because the economy in Michigan is HORRIBLE and I wasn't able to find a job. Now instead of having a teaching job I am relying on subbing (which isn't very much to rely on!). Next year I plan to expand my horizons and apply for jobs out of the state; I will be leaning towards areas close to Philly since that is where my boyfriend is currently attending Physician Assistant school.

Some of my favorite things; art, photography, dancing, music, hiking, camping, teaching, traveling, experiencing new cultures, people & places, sand dunes, the great lakes. . . . ohh there is so much more I will leave it at that for now!

My Website (my personal one) with Travel Pages!

I have been working (and still am working on) my own personal website. In this website I am going to dedicate an area to traveling! There isn't a lot yet but feel more then welcome to go check it out.....

www.foxxycreations.com/pfox

Down South

Well I just went on my down south road trip! I must say we had horrible weather driving down there and back home but the days that we were actually seeing and doing things it was beautiful outside! The trip was awesome - hopefully someday I will get a chance to put some tips and make a page on it!

Here is where we went:

- Knoxville, TN
- Atlanta, GA
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Smoky Mountain National Park
- Asheville, NC

The Great River Road/Wisconsin/Minnesota

I just got back from my Minnesota trip. We drove from Michigan to Baraboo where we spend some time and stayed the night. We then took 33 to La Cross and traveled up the Great River Road. It was a great trip! When I get time I will make a page for the trip and add some pictures! That might not be for a little bit though! Thanks to everyone who gave me some suggestions and tips!

• Intro Updated Mar 22, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!