"LOVE TO TRAVEL, EXPERIENCE THE WORLD" GladToGoRose's Profile

• Intro Written Mar 6, 2013

• planxty's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hello there, I see you have been on VT for some time but we have never bumped into each other before. I hope you get your VT flag soon, taking flag photos is great fun. Why not make a few tips, I know absolutely nothing about Clearwater! Regards, fergy.

• GladToGoRose's Profile Photo
      May 22, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Don't have time for a long description now, but we are on the West Central Coast of Florida in the US. We have some of the most beautiful sugar sand beaches in the entire country. We are home to Winter the Dolphin, about whom a movie was made I think called Winter's Tale. If you have or know small children, you probably already know about Winter.

A lot of people come here for the fishing, and many charter boats take people out into the Gulf of Mexico for a day of catching grouper, tuna and other large fish.

We are located about 90 miles from Disney World so a lot of folks who come here also make that journey into the Magic Kingdom.

Have a great day and think about making Clearwater your next vacation destination!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Welcome to VT. Travel and have fun. PJ

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
GladToGoRose's Profile Photo

GladToGoRose

“Go forth and learn”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.