"Yanchep!! the place to be..." Yanchep by stefadorablezz

Yanchep Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 212 photos

Yanchep National Park!! The Place to be...

When I first arrived with Yanchep, I was wondering if there are anything to do there. I could not think of anything but to just drool inside the resort doing nothing. It turns out to be wrong as Yanchep offers me so much things to do which is not too bad for a small town.

The first place that I went is the Yanchep National Park. Despite the fact that the park is beautiful and traquil. Similar kinds of ark could be found in Perth or other parts of Australia. Thus, it does not seem special to me. it seems abit too artificial for me as it is more of a man-made park rather than a natural park. Perhaps due to the fire in 2002 or 2005 (not sure. even one f the caves became a restaurant. However, the crystal cave is still worth despite having to pay $6.50 to enetr inside.

However, what catches my eyes here is the beach outside Club Capricorn. It is so beautiful and it looks kinda unique to me. You can refer to the section on off the beaten track. There is also another good beach at two rocks.

• Intro Updated Sep 19, 2007

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2007 at 6:20 AM

thanks for dropping by! oh ya, page yang kamu lihat itu di belitung, bukan di bangka ya :)

stefadorablezz's Related Pages

stefadorablezz

“Going to Random countries is the pride of every traveller”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Yanchep

Have you been to Yanchep?

Latest Activity in Yanchep