"My Göldenitz" Göldenitz by robertbaum
Göldenitz Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 10 photos
Is there really anything in this small town which looks like a village, you may ask.
The main attraction is a miniature version of the federal state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern called "Miniland-MV". You can stroll around the park and look at all the major attractions of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
If asked this question than the existence of more than one is assumed. And it is true, there are at least THREE small towns called Göldenitz in the federal state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The one this page is about is to the Southeast of Rostock, not far from the motorway-interchange of A20 and A19 called "Kreuz Rostock" on the Eastern side of A19. Postal code is 18196 (for another way to distinguish).
Another town called Göldenitz is located not too far away, but on the Western side of A19 near a larger city called Schwaan, so when looking on a map it is clearly southwards of Rostock. Postal code is 18258 Rukieten.
The third town is to the Southwest of Schwerin, this one not far from the motorway-interchange of A24 and A14 on the Southern side of A24. Postal code is 19230 Warlitz.
Hope this gives you enough information in case your navi has guided you to Göldenitz but you cannot find the places described here.
No.107 Schloss (Castle) Groß Potrems was rebuilt by Fritz III. von Gadow in 1891 after a fire in 1879 destroyed the... more travel advice
No.10 Schloss (Castle) Klink was build in 1898 in the style of French Loire castles by the Berlin architect Grisebach... more travel advice
robertbaum's Related Pages
Göldenitz Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Göldenitz
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Göldenitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Göldenitz
Photos in GöldenitzSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo-to Intro, 69 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colmar Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos
- Sessenheim Intro, 30 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wiesbaden Intro, 34 reviews, 93 photos
- Soufflenheim Intro, 25 reviews, 90 photos
- Durmersheim Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eisenach Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Lembach Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sendai Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue