"My Kintzheim" Kintzheim by robertbaum
Kintzheim Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Kintzheim is a small parish at the Alsatian Wine Route in North-East France.
The wine business is most important for the just 1500 inhabitants. When coming from Sélestat along the D35 and heading for the castle Haut-Koenigsbourg (see Orschwiller pages), you may pass this parish. The D35 is named Rue de la Liberté here in Kintzheim, but you will have to turn to your right into the parish's main road Rue du Général de Gaulle, leading uphill with a church ahead. Many timber-frame houses line the road.
robertbaum's Related Pages
Kintzheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Kintzheim, l'empereur de la Tarte flambée!"
- "My Kintzheim"
- "Small town - lots to see and do"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kintzheim
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kintzheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kintzheim
Photos in KintzheimSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo-to Intro, 69 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colmar Intro, 43 reviews, 142 photos
- Sessenheim Intro, 30 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wiesbaden Intro, 34 reviews, 93 photos
- Soufflenheim Intro, 25 reviews, 90 photos
- Durmersheim Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eisenach Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Lembach Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sendai Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue