"Petrovac" Petrovac na Moru by louisepepper
Petrovac na Moru Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 65 photos
A resort that will suit both families and couples. It is very scenic and the view to the sea is stunning. It changes with the time of day.
There are many places to visit locally and the resort has the choice of two main beaches. At night you can enjoy walking along the sea front which is a pastime enjoyed by everyone!
- Pros:A resort that is good value and is in a good location to see other parts of Montenegro
- Cons:The resort is extremely busy in August - difficult to find your own space.
- In a nutshell:Enjoy it now before it becomes too touristy
Budva old town is a great place to explore. This walled town is historic, while also having lots of little shops to... more travel advice
Although the service was slow and the Heineken was pricey, this was an enjoyable place to watch the sun set. Casual more travel advice
louisepepper's Related Pages
Petrovac na Moru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrovac na Moru – Peaceful Side of Budva Riviera"
- "My vacation at the seaside 2002"
- "Petrovac - Buljarica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrovac na Moru
- Hotels in Petrovac na Moru
- Transportation in Petrovac na Moru
- Nightlife in Petrovac na Moru
- Restaurants in Petrovac na Moru
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Petrovac na Moru
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Petrovac na Moru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrovac na Moru
Photos in Petrovac na MoruSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Petrovac na Moru Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint-Cyprien Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Kastel Kambelovac Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Primosten 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Trogir 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.