"St Cyprien Sud" Saint-Cyprien by louisepepper
Saint-Cyprien Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 4 photos
This area has a long streatch of fantastic sandy beach. A beach lovers paradise. It is wide so there is always lots of space.
We used this area as a base to explore the surrounding area. You must visit Collioure if you can as it is a gem of a town. The old fortress and the beautiful setting of the church is a must see. The buildings are brightly coloured and look spectacular set against the sea.
- Pros:A good base. Lovely beach and some nice restaurants. Chilled out.
- Cons:St Cyprien plage centre is built up and commercialised. Not very attractive.
- In a nutshell:A good place to chill out and enjoy the beach and sun!
This is a fabulous beach. It is really sandy and wide. You have your own spot and there is never anyone around you. It... more travel advice
visiting the market gives you an insight into the local way of life. There are lots of stalls selling local produce.... more travel advice
louisepepper's Related Pages
Saint-Cyprien Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Saint-Cyprien
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint-Cyprien?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Cyprien
Top 5 Pages
- Petrovac na Moru Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint-Cyprien Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Kastel Kambelovac Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Primosten 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Trogir 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.