"RANIKHET- A JEWEL IN THE HIMALAYAN VALLEY" Ranikhet by kmohandas
Ranikhet Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 32 photos
Situated on Kumaon Hills, surrounded by green medows, dense Pine and Deodar forests, Ranikhet is Heavenly abode of tranquility and peace. Ranikhet, which comes in Uttaranchal state of India is at an altitude of around 2000 meters . It is about 280 Kilometers form Delhi by road. Ranikhet still preserves its charm, has a very healthy climate and it is the right place to get away from the bustling life style of metro cities.
- Pros:Calm, peaceful, not polluted, healthy climate
- Cons:Only approachable by road.
- In a nutshell:A heavenly abode of peace and tranqulity
Most of the hotels, resorts and travel agents in Ranikhet organise rock climbing lessons and training or rock climbing... more travel advice
kmohandas' Related Pages
Ranikhet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ranikhet - Deep Amidst Kumoun Hills"
- "RANIKHET- A JEWEL IN THE HIMALAYAN VALLEY"
- "Himalayan getaway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ranikhet
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ranikhet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ranikhet
Photos in RanikhetSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Calicut Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Chail Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Shrinagar Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos