"Total relax..." Viterbo by salmayo
Viterbo Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 64 photos
For a sheer treat that doesn't have to break the budget, spend the day (or the night if it coincides with the night opening times) lazing in the thermal pool at the Terme dei Papi. There's no need to get a package including massage, etc if you don't want. You don't need to be a hotel guest either to use the pool. It is a great treat and a slightly more civilized way of enjoying the healing and relaxing benefit of the thermal waters than the public "pozze" nearby.
- Pros:Anna and Luigi at "I Fedeli" in Vitorchiano, Terme dei Papi, La Tenuta Santa Lucia
- In a nutshell:Relax and unwind in comfort and style!
Not having been there by day, I think I may have missed out on Santa Lucia's best aspect, none the less, it is an... more travel advice
salmayo's Related Pages
Viterbo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Civita Di Bagnoregio"
- "Viterbo - a gem of Lazio"
- "Ancient City of the Estruscans"
- "Total relax..."
- "Citta dei Papi"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Viterbo
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Viterbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viterbo
Top 10 Pages
- Otranto Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Botrugno Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Albania Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Palermo 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vuno Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Llogora Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Vlore Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Viterbo Intro, 2 reviews
- Puglia 1 review
- Scopello Castellammare Del Golfo 1 review
No friends yet.
Latest Viterbo hotel reviews
- B&B Torre Di Vico
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013