"Bloody fun" London by ashafruddin
London Travel Guide: 24,326 reviews and 52,948 photos
London has its fair share historic head hunters when kings rule the country, just visit the Tower of London (pic) for such gory stories. But the city has more than that to offer :0), the British Museum for instance has a large collection of historical artifacts and wont cost a penny.
- Pros:Easy to move around - use the oyster card to travel by tube
- Cons:The currency is still over valued :0
ashafruddin's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- East Java Province Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Surabaya Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- State of Tasmania Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.