"Life is a Journey" roselewis's Profile

Short Summary of Personal Stuff

Hi everyone, My hubby and I love to travel and experience a taste of other cultures and places. Our homebase is in good old Brisbane in Australia.
We have four children youngest is 20.
We have travelled around Europe in a hire car in 2005 and returned with good friends in 2008 to visit Helsinki, Budapest,Rome, Paris, London and checked out Scotland then over to Canada, San Francisco and Hawaii. We were away for two months
Rose

• Intro Updated Apr 19, 2010

• agapotravel's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2008 at 7:58 AM

Happy New Year to you, Rose!! It sounds like you have some major traveling coming up in 2008! Sigh....I am a bit jealous. :-) Thanks for your advice about the waterfalls....I can't wait to see your pictures.

• saidur_khan's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 3:13 AM

Happy Birthday, wish you all the best. Greetings from Bangladesh.

• Lyndra's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Hi Rose, just popped by for a visit as yours was a name I didn't recognise (I've had a short break from VT) :-)

• jivanne96's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2007 at 9:37 AM

night night..tks for ur time...dont worry am nt doing it..just want to vent out,,,i know by God is not sleeping

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Well G'day Rose....and welcome to the wonderful world of vt! Another Qld'er! Cool !!....I'm a Qld'er, but living in Perth now. Look forward to seeing you around vt!! :o) Cheers, Ann.

• preadhead's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 6:40 PM

Hi Rose, welcome girl! Good luck with the career sea change. Have you thought about 12 moths in Mining in WA? Then travel the world with the proceeds!:-)

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Hi Rose

• craic's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2007 at 7:14 AM

hi there - you are a bit new - pleased to meet you

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Hi Rose. Welcome to VT...Yipee...another Aussie!

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2007 at 7:03 AM

I'm glad you liked my tips. I was in Brisbane's airport once when I visited my sister in Townville.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
roselewis's Profile Photo

roselewis

“live and learn”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.