"It's invigorating to walk barefoot on sandy beachs" Bournemouth by queenpud
Bournemouth Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 462 photos
Distance 2 miles This circular walk starts from the Durdle Door car park by taking the downhill inland route to the... more travel advice
Simply the best Fish 'n' Chips in Bournemouth. Alaways fresh and the batter is light. It's a pity its not facing the sea... more travel advice
queenpud's Related Pages
Bournemouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bournemouth - where Tolkien holidayed!"
- "All The B's - Beaches, Babes, Buzzy and Busy..."
- "bournemouth the summer town in england"
- "Learning English"
- "BEUATIFUL BOURNEMOUTH!"
- "It's not just for people waiting for God!"
- "Bournemouth - I want my braincells back"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bournemouth
- Hotels in Bournemouth
- Transportation in Bournemouth
- Nightlife in Bournemouth
- Restaurants in Bournemouth
- Shopping in Bournemouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Bournemouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bournemouth
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bournemouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bournemouth
- Posted in Travel Amman Forum "Re: Day tours to Jerusalem from..."
- updated a Bournemouth Travel Page "It's invigorating to walk barefoot on sandy beachs"
- Uploaded a Photo to "It's invigorating to walk barefoot on sandy beachs"
- Wrote a Review Coastal walk - Durdle door & Lulworth cove in Bournemouth Things to Do
- Commented on one of annase's Bournemouth travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Avignon Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Bournemouth Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Petra Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Versailles Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Amman Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cannes Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.