"Meiringen" Meiringen by iammon
Meiringen Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 184 photos
Meiringen village is a very good base for exploring the sights in the Susten and Grimsel valleys where you can find some of my favorite hiking, biking and climbing areas.
This is the first via ferrata of Switzerland and still one of the longest (600m height difference, about 80m of ladders)... more travel advice
This is a stunning hike (about 8 hours round trip) along the Trift lake and some waterfalls. Highlight is the haning... more travel advice
iammon's Related Pages
Meiringen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sherlock Holmes never lived, BUT died in Meiringen"
- "Welcome to Meiringen"
- "Meiringen - Sherlock Holmes Town"
- "Meiringen the starting point for many trips"
- "Meiringen and Reichenbachfalle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Meiringen
- Hotels in Meiringen
- Transportation in Meiringen
- Restaurants in Meiringen
- Shopping in Meiringen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Meiringen
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Meiringen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meiringen
Photos in MeiringenSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thun Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos