Thun Nightlife Tips by iammon
Thun Nightlife: 5 reviews and 4 photos
If you like musicals and you are in Thun in July/August you should visit the Thunerseespiele.
The stage is mounted in the water and therefor the ambience of the musical is unique with all the mountains in the background.
Every year there is a different musical however normally in German language.
Dress Code: Take warm clothe (multiple layers) as the lake breeze can be fresh. They wil hand out rain coats (plastic) if the weather is not good.
Directions: Next to the outdoor pool from thun and the ''old'' soccer stadium. On the lake shore.
More Reviews (12)
iammon's Related Pages
Thun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "an old townwall, a castle & Fulehung, a lazy guy"
- "PRETTY THUN"
- ""Timeout" Beside the River Aare..."
- "THUN and ENVIRONS"
- "Thun - Gate of the Bernese Alps"
- "City of the Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thun
- Hotels in Thun
- Transportation in Thun
- Nightlife in Thun
- Restaurants in Thun
- Shopping in Thun
- Warnings and Dangers in Thun
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cabo Frio
- Altamonte Springs Hotels
- Avsallar Hotels
- Hampden Highlands Hotels
- Wagram Hotels
Badges & Stats in Thun
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Thun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thun
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thun Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos