Lake of Lucerne Off The Beaten Path Tips by iammon
Lake of Lucerne Off The Beaten Path: 1 reviews and 1 photos
View from Seebodenalp
The hiking area of Rigi-Seebodenalp offers peaceful walks (good with children, wagons). From its natural viewpoint of 1030 meters above sea level you have a unique panorama of lakes and hills reaching as far as the Jura. Its not as good as on Rigi but if you want to safe money and time its almost as good. Or you can hike up to Rigi from there. A nice 45 min walk along the plateau will take you to a nice ''Alprestaurant'' called Alpwirtschaft Ruodisegg. Very nice to have a coffee and a piece of a very yummy carrot cake there.
You can either drive up. Do not miss the Gesslerburg (ruins) or take the cable car on the south east side of Küssnacht.
More Reviews (3)
iammon's Related Pages
Lake of Lucerne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'city of lights'"
- "Lake Lucerne and Environs"
- "Lake of Lucerne -Vierwaldstättersee"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake of Lucerne
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lake of Lucerne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake of Lucerne
Photos in Lake of LucerneSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thun Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos