"Former Chinese village" Ban Mae Salong Noi by iammon
Ban Mae Salong Noi Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 60 photos
I enjoyed the trip to this village a lot. Very windy road but with awesome views. Interesting market in the village and lots of tea shops.
There is a nice temple as well. Would have enjoyed to stay the night up there.
On top of the hill in Mae Salong is quite a nice temple. Make sure you visit the inside of the stupa. A person showed it... more travel advice
iammon's Related Pages
Ban Mae Salong Noi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mae Salong"
- "Former Chinese village"
- "A Chinese Yunnanese town in North Thailand"
- "Chinese village - up north"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- Hotels in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- Transportation in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- Restaurants in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- Shopping in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ban Mae Salong Noi
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ban Mae Salong Noi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ban Mae Salong Noi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thun Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Maui Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos