Banja Luka Favorite Tips by JELENA_V
Banja Luka Favorites: 9 reviews and 8 photos
Favorite thing: Population are mostly Serbian,and I have to say tht my grandfather was born in a village near Banja luka,actually my forefathers were from there originally
Favorite thing: Banja Luka recently celebrated 400 years of it's existance...very interesting history as all places in Balkan...
Favorite thing: Walk down the side of river Vrbas and feel the peace it create...
JELENA_V's Related Pages
Banja Luka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banja Luka - Krajina beauty"
- "The biggest city in Republic of Srpska"
- "croisbeauty's new Banja Luka Page"
- "Little Serbia"
- "Quite a lively city scarred by war"
- "Green city on a green river"
- "The Capital City of Banja Luka"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banja Luka
- Hotels in Banja Luka
- Transportation in Banja Luka
- Nightlife in Banja Luka
- Restaurants in Banja Luka
- Shopping in Banja Luka
- Warnings and Dangers in Banja Luka
- See All...
Explore the World
- Loleta Hotels
- Piera Hotels
- Shawnee Hotels
- Cloonty Lough Hotels
- Ilha de Mocambique
Badges & Stats in Banja Luka
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Banja Luka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banja Luka
Photos in Banja LukaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Hungary Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzice Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Greece Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Croatia Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Europe Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos