"Shellharbour" Shellharbour by angels-dust
Shellharbour Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
A lovely village, the oldest in the town in Shellharbour City. A great place to spend a sunny Sunday, especially in Summer. There is an olympic salt water pool too cool off, a small harbour to paddle, a great beach nearby, a lovely park for a picnic & great food to be had, from fish & chips to just about anything else you fancy. There are also small rock pools to explore.
There is the Ocean Beach Hotel & smaller cafe style eateries. There are also some great shops to spend some time & money.
A great day out or stay in the nearby caravan park for a longer stay.
- Pros:Great place to spend a day, to have a picnic & swim.
- Cons:Can get busy on Summer weekends.
- In a nutshell:Great for a day out to relax.
angels-dust's Related Pages
Shellharbour Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Shellharbour
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Shellharbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shellharbour
Photos in ShellharbourSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Shellharbour Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- England Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris 1 review, 3 photos
- Vanuatu Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.