"Ambon Manisé over the seven seas" Pulau Ambon by ullfri49
Pulau Ambon Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 84 photos
First steps to pulau Ambon at Pattimura International Airport... Coming from Ibukota Jakarta it is a time jump of two hours eastward, and from Germany you must count eight hours difference in the winter and seven hours in the summer- a third of a day- real you are now at the other side of the earth near the the Pacific, the Great Ocean.
And real, the north part of Maluku province with Halmahera is at the Melanesian part in the waves of the great wide Pacific Ocean.
Coming out of the airplane, you will feel at the first steps the other kind and feeling. From the weather - more tropical sea weather seems to me.
In special when coming in mid dezember, seeing the green around at the Ambon town hills and the bluegreen in the haze of the peaks north of Ambon bay.
So different colours compared with dusty gray Jakarta that time, see the photo...
Pulau Ambon is the name of the special double Island, connected only by a small land bridge.The town Ambon the capital of Maluku Province is situated at the bay at south part
And often the people talking in far Jakarta about "Ambon"- make not difference between it.
Very quick one will find out it's special charme-
"Ambon Manisé "- much new you will find - and one of of this is the music! (Find out in YouTube).
Of course pulau Ambon, the Ambon Island the door to Maluku Province of Indonesia- in special to the "Lease Islands" -
you will have a good start from Ambon.
But this as first, more later, this little only as beginning for this little travel side about Ambon Manisé ---
If interested in more about Ambon town find some remarks at the VT-"Ambon" sides.
One time the travel and time will be over -
and starting with the jet,
again the last view to the north coastline -
until it will disapear in the clouds,
going westward again-
Ambon sudah jauh-
good bye Ambon - sampai jumpa lagi.
- Pros:Pulau Amboina is a very nice tropical Island in the eastern Indonesia
- Cons:But so far away - far over the seven blue seas
- In a nutshell:Ambon Manisè, one wishes to visit and travel again one times again
The big amount of Transport is now going with big Speed Ferrys - comfortable, quick (and: life vests!) Here at photo the... more travel advice
This is usual mentioned as one of the main attraction in the east of Amboina island. there is no difficulty the driver... more travel advice
ullfri49's Related Pages
Pulau Ambon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spicy Island, Ambon Manise"
- "Ambon Manisé over the seven seas"
- "Ambon manise"
- "Ambon Manise"
- "coming home ... successfully landed in ambon"
- "Ambon: The Capital of Maluku Province"
- "Pulau Ambon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Ambon
- Hotels in Pulau Ambon
- Transportation in Pulau Ambon
- Restaurants in Pulau Ambon
- Shopping in Pulau Ambon
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Ambon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ambon
- 23 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pulau Ambon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ambon
Photos in Pulau AmbonSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Saparua Intro, 57 reviews, 129 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 29 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Ambon Intro, 23 reviews, 42 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Singapore Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Pulau Samosir Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ambon Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Maluku Province Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos