"Always Summer at Coolum Beach" Coolum Beach by JohanIsWeg
Coolum Beach Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 27 photos
Coolum Beach is one of my favourite weekend-away destinations. About two hours north of Brisbane, it is ideally situated to take advantage of the Sunshine Coast's pristine beaches, Lake Weyba, Noosa National Park and a host of tourist attractions such as Bli Bli Castle, Ginger Factory, Underwater World, Glasshouse Mountains, Point Glorious and Australia Zoo.
Noosa, about half an hour north of Coolum Beach, offers gourmet dining and a vibrant night life.
Coolum Beach offers wide expanses of golden sand lapped by the temperate water of the Pacific Ocean. It is much less developed than the gaudy strip malls of Maroochydore and Mooloolaba further south and retains a slower paced charm.
The Coffee Club has a promotion with Coolum Beach Caravan Park - vouchers offering two for the price of one! At the... more travel advice
Take a drive or walk up to Grandview Drive for some amazing panoramic views of the Sunshine Coast. Excellent views of... more travel advice
JohanIsWeg's Related Pages
Coolum Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "COOLUM BEACH - MOUNT COOLUM - COOLUM"
- "Always Summer at Coolum Beach"
- "Coolum Beach - the laid back capital of QLD"
- "Coolum Daze"
- "COOLUM BEACH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coolum Beach
- Hotels in Coolum Beach
- Nightlife in Coolum Beach
- Restaurants in Coolum Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coolum Beach
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Coolum Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coolum Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaiteriteri Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orvieto Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaikoura Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos