"Trekking with an Independent Traveller" JohanIsWeg's Profile

Vision and Mission

Visit me at http://astonishedxpression.com

I am Homo sapiens sapiens from the tribe Homini and the family Hominidae - a fact of which I am often proud, sometimes embarrased, at times aghast. I despise the platitudes of political correctness; believing in the supremacy of a Greater Being. I revel in the splendour of diversity; scoffing at the tiredness of conformity. I revolt against the corrosive agendas of a powerful minority masquerading as the ‘public interest’, ‘vox populi’ or ‘pop culture’; applauding the independent thinker who can cast away the shackles of indoctrination to experience with an uncluttered mind the sights, sounds, tastes and smells our wonderful world has to offer.

Destinations

The following is a list of the countries I have been fortunate enough to visit. They will link to country sites with either typographic, photographic or video information of that specific destination. Some will contain more detailed data that others – please bear in mind this is at all times a work in progress:

Japan
Italy
South Korea (Seoul)
New Zealand (South Island)
Vietnam
Botswana
Zambia
South-West Africa (Namibia)

Images

While VT is unparalleled in the wealth of information it provides the prospective traveller through member pages and forums, image quality is somewhat limited. To overcome this handicap, I will link both external and internal sites with the capacity to enrich the virtual traveller’s experience.

Photographs:

Western Cape, South Africa
Great Temple of Cao Dai, Vietnam
Mekong Delta, Vietnam

Favourite Travel Sites

Independent travel necessitates extensive research. I have and continue to use the following websites to plan trips to a variety of destinations:

Destinations and forum:

Jetstar Australia
Air Asia Australia
The Main in Seat Sixty-One
Hertz Car Rental
Omega Rental Cars (New Zealand)

• Intro Updated Sep 2, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

JohanIsWeg

“Trekking with an independent traveller”

Real Name