"Trekking with an Independent Traveller" JohanIsWeg's Profile
Visit me at http://astonishedxpression.com
I am Homo sapiens sapiens from the tribe Homini and the family Hominidae - a fact of which I am often proud, sometimes embarrased, at times aghast. I despise the platitudes of political correctness; believing in the supremacy of a Greater Being. I revel in the splendour of diversity; scoffing at the tiredness of conformity. I revolt against the corrosive agendas of a powerful minority masquerading as the ‘public interest’, ‘vox populi’ or ‘pop culture’; applauding the independent thinker who can cast away the shackles of indoctrination to experience with an uncluttered mind the sights, sounds, tastes and smells our wonderful world has to offer.
The following is a list of the countries I have been fortunate enough to visit. They will link to country sites with either typographic, photographic or video information of that specific destination. Some will contain more detailed data that others – please bear in mind this is at all times a work in progress:
South Korea (Seoul)
New Zealand (South Island)
South-West Africa (Namibia)
While VT is unparalleled in the wealth of information it provides the prospective traveller through member pages and forums, image quality is somewhat limited. To overcome this handicap, I will link both external and internal sites with the capacity to enrich the virtual traveller’s experience.
Cinque Terre, Italy
Victoria Falls, Zambia
Western Cape, South Africa
Great Temple of Cao Dai, Vietnam
Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Independent travel necessitates extensive research. I have and continue to use the following websites to plan trips to a variety of destinations:
Destinations and forum:
Air Asia Australia
The Main in Seat Sixty-One
Hertz Car Rental
Omega Rental Cars (New Zealand)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 207 Reviews
- 300 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 24 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
- Posted in Travel Strasbourg Forum "Re: Cycling in December"
- Commented on globetrott's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Trekking with an Independent Traveller"
- Wrote a Review The Varanasi hand massage in India Tourist Traps
- JohanIsWeg and paulinuk2u are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Architectural Wealth"
- updated a Hanoi Travel Page "Hanoi"
- Uploaded a Video to Botswana
PhotosSee All Photos (300)
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaiteriteri Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orvieto Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaikoura Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos