"Almere-Buiten" Almere-Buiten by bennieofzo
Almere-Buiten Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Almere_Buiten, together with Almere-Stad and Almere_haven makes simply Almere. A very young city built on 'water'. First inhabitant in 1976. Now Almere counts approx. 160000 inhabitants, and the number is still growing.
A new citypart is being realised; Almere_poort.
Looking at the rate of inhabitants, Almere is the 9th city of The Netherlands.
A part of Almere. In this part of our city live approx. 35000 people. I'ts the youngest part of Almere.
Almere-Buiten is quite boring for people on vacation in The Netherlands. It's nice to live here but there isn't much to do here.
First inhabitants in 1984.
- Pros:Good to live in
- Cons:Not much of an atmosphere in the city's heart
- In a nutshell:Still growing
bennieofzo's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Almere-Buiten
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Almere-Buiten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Almere-Buiten
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kanazawa Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Takayama Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Matsuyama Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Suriname Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Beppu Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos