"Mexican Hat, Utah" Top 5 Page for this destination Mexican Hat by basstbn
Mexican Hat Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 46 photos
Mexican Hat is a community of about 50 people located on the San Juan River in the rugged southeastern part of Utah. It is convenient to Monument Valley, Natural Bridges National Monument, and for those exploring the San Juan River. The terrain in the region is rugged. In the accompanying photo is a solitary rock formation. I am not certain, but think this might be the Mexican Hat formation from which the town derives its name.
- Pros:Convenient to Monument Valley, Natural Bridges Monument
- Cons:Little choice of lodging, dining
- In a nutshell:Good stopping off point
Certainly not fancy, but comfortable enough and inexpensive (at least at that time.) For dining, there's the Olde Bridge... more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Mexican Hat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roeffie's Mexican Hat Page"
- "Has Mexican hat ever be climbed ?"
- "mexican hat"
- "Mexican Hat, Utah"
- "Mexican Hat"
- "Beans, Ropes & Shania Twain"
- "Mexican Hat Rock"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexican Hat
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Mexican Hat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexican Hat
Photos in Mexican HatSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues