"Kerrville, Texas" Kerrville by basstbn

Kerrville Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 25 photos

A Pleasant Surprise

Nancy and I had not planned to spend any time in Kerrville - just park the car and stretch our legs for a few minutes. We spent better than an hour looking around this Texas hill country town located on the Guadalupe River, and were surprised and impressed at the cultural opportunities we saw in this town of slightly more than 20 thousand inhabitants. Later, looking at the city's web site, we learned that we had not even seen some of the major attractions!

Restored and revitalized

Kerrville's downtown has a quaintness and charm, thanks to restoration to many of its older buildings, and the number of unique restaurants and art galleries to be found there.

• Last visit to Kerrville: Mar 2004
  • Intro Written Jan 24, 2006

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I love your motto, I have that on a knit blanket which hangs on the back of my living room sofa. It helps, doesn't it?

• Apr 23, 2009 at 9:12 AM

The name of the gallery is River's Edge it is located at 832 Water St. Kerrville They carry many different styles of artwork and has a really cool dog name Roxie as a personal greeter. Hope this helps

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 7:46 AM

We hope to rent a cabin in this area and catch some fish for dinner in the Guadalupe River.

basstbn

“"May you live all the days of your life." - Jonathan Swift”

Badges & Stats in Kerrville

Have you been to Kerrville?

Latest Activity in Kerrville