"Watkins Mill State Park" Watkins Mill State Park by basstbn
Watkins Mill State Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 20 photos
Watkins Mill State Park is located in a scenic, wooded area of western Missouri, and features fishing, swimming, camping, hiking and bicycle trails.
People with an interest in frontier history visit the park to see the Watkins Mill State Historic Site. The 3,600 acre farm of Waltus Watkins, including his woolen mill, is open to visitors.
- Pros:Very interesting and informative tours.
- In a nutshell:A pleasant and educational day trip from Kansas City.
One of the Watkins' buggies can be seen in the museum. more travel advice
The path running from the visitor's center to the mill is partially line with raspberry's. I thought I would get a... more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Watkins Mill State Park Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Watkins Mill State Park
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Watkins Mill State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Watkins Mill State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues