"Petoskey, Michigan" Petoskey by basstbn
Petoskey Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 15 photos
For us, Petoskey served as a little more than a place to sleep for five nights while we made day trips to various locations on the northwest coast of Michigan - a jumping off point to our visits in Traverse City, Mackinaw Island, etc.
We did enjoy going to the downtown area and the waterfront park for a stroll with our dog in the evenings after dinner. In spite of what you see in the accompanying photo, there were usually a large number of walkers with whom to share the pleasantly cool evening breezes.
Toward the northern end of the waterfront park is this smaller park sitting on the top of the bluff. It is a favorite for those who like to watch the sunset "into" Lake Michigan.
basstbn's Related Pages
Petoskey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Toby_Garbe's new Petoskey Page"
- "Jocelyn's Petoskey Page"
- "Petoskey, Michigan"
- "Near 3 ski resorts - fun in the winter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petoskey
- Hotels in Petoskey
- Transportation in Petoskey
- Nightlife in Petoskey
- Restaurants in Petoskey
- Shopping in Petoskey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petoskey
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Petoskey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petoskey
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues