"Weskan, Kansas - Western Kansas" Weskan by basstbn
Weskan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
In the middle of a rancher's field in Wallace County sits Mt. Sunflower. While not technically a mountain, it is definitely the highest point in the state of Kansas.
It's not a big deal to most, but does appeal to many of us who enjoy the beauty of the high prairie with its big sky, clean air and wildlife.
I don't remember the exact instructions on getting to this spot, but you can ask anybody in Weskan, Sharon Springs, or Kanorado and they will be happy to give directions.
Additional pictures available on a travelogue.
- In a nutshell:Because it's there!
basstbn's Related Pages
Weskan Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weskan
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Weskan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weskan
Photos in WeskanSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues