"basstbn's new Scott City Page" Scott City by basstbn
Scott City Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
Situated in the somewhat desolate high plains of western Kansas, Scott City is not often visited. However, travelers will find several spots of interest in the vicinity, including Scott State Park with a fine reservoir, El Quartelejo Pueblo ruins, and the Chalk Pyramids and Monument Rocks.
Only the foundation of the pueblo remains. El Quartelejo was the furthest north and east of the known pueblos. more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Scott City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "basstbn's new Scott City Page"
- "Scott City, Scott County, Kansas"
- "Sprout's new Scott City Page"
- "WKS Images Scott City page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scott City
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Scott City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scott City
Photos in Scott CitySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues