"Louisburg, Kansas" Louisburg by basstbn
Louisburg Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Louisburg, Kansas, is far enough away for Kansas City and its busy suburbs to be considered rural, but close enough for its residents to take advantage of the city's sports, culture, and shopping opportunities.
It is probably best known as home to the Louisburg Cider Mill, a popular attraction as well as producer famous apple cider and a very popular root beer.
The cider mill is pictured here during Ciderfest 2003. More pictures of the Ciderfest are included in a travelogue.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to spend a pretty autumn day.
This 120 year-old barn is now the centerpiece of Louisburg Cider Mill's pressing operations. Also on the grounds is an... more travel advice
After eating at the Cattleman's BBQ and Steak House several times over the years, I was disappointed to read that it had... more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Louisburg Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Louisburg
- Nightlife in Louisburg
- Restaurants in Louisburg
- Shopping in Louisburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Louisburg
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Louisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Louisburg
Photos in LouisburgSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues