"Garnett, Kansas" Garnett by basstbn
Garnett Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 34 photos
Garnett, Kansas, the county seat of Anderson County, is located 70 miles southwest of Kansas City on US Highway 169. It has a population of approximately 3,400 people.
In many respects, Garnett, is typical of most small towns in the central USA - friendly people and a rich history of traditional family life and values. It also has a few sites of interest, if you happen to be driving through. Take a few minutes to get off of the highway for a look at the city square and old section of town.
Details of my most recent visit to Garnett at kansasexplorer3128.blogspot.com
Located in one of the 1885 storefronts on the courthouse square, Denise's is one of the main spots for the locals to... more travel advice
Like most small town depots in the US, there has been no passenger rail traffic for decades, so the city must tear the... more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Garnett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home town"
- "Garnett, Kansas"
- "brdwtchr's new Garnett Page"
- "Basaic Garnett Page"
- "Home town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Garnett
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Garnett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garnett
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues