"Fairway, Kansas" Fairway by basstbn
Fairway Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Fairway is a small, but beautiful Kansas City suburb in northeastern Johnson County, Kansas. It is generally characterized by older homes (by area standards - 1950s and 60s) on heavily treed lots.
Main attractions in Fairway include the City Park at 6136 Mission Road, the Shawnee Indian Mission at 53rd and Mission Road and the Shawnee Indian Mission cemetery between Chadwick and Canterbury on Shawnee Mission Parkway, and Old Mission United Methodist Church at Shawnee Mission Parkway and State Park Road.
I had not eaten at a Houlihan's since the original restaurant on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City was closed... more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Fairway Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Fairway
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Fairway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairway
- Posted in Travel Pompeii Forum "Re: Pompeii tour stop"
- Wrote a Review Classic American Food with International Influence in Fairway Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Classic American Food with International Influence"
- created a Fairway Travel Page "Fairway, Kansas"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues