"Santa Claus, Indiana" Santa Claus by basstbn
Santa Claus Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 32 photos
If you are anywhere near, you have to stop in Santa Claus, Indiana - just to say you've been there. Take pictures in front of the big guy, as we did in 1986, and send some cards through the Santa Claus Post Office. For more information about amusement parks and that type thing in the area, check out Miner's Santa Claus page on VT.
basstbn's Related Pages
Santa Claus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IT IS A FAMILY THING"
- "Santa Claus Indiana "Out of Nowhere""
- "Santa Claus, Indiana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Claus
- Transportation in Santa Claus
- Restaurants in Santa Claus
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Claus
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Claus
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Santa Claus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Claus
Photos in Santa ClausSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues