"Woodland Park, Colorado" Woodland Park by basstbn
Woodland Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
We have driven through Woodland Park on several different occasions, and on each commented that this would be a fine place to relax and stay for awhile. Lots of people are doing that right now - permanently, and you can see a lot of home building taking place. It is close enough to Colorado Springs (12 miles on Highway 24) to commute, if you can navigate the winter snows.
The town is situated at an elevation of approximately 8,400 feet (2,560 m) with a great view of Pike's Peak. There are a number of guest ranches and resorts in the area, and numerous challenging trails for hikers and mountain bikers.
- Pros:Cool, clean air and beautiful scenery. Old west feel downtown.
- Cons:You better be able to drive in snow if you're a winter visitor.
- In a nutshell:Great base for vacation in the Pike's Peak area.
basstbn's Related Pages
Woodland Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Woodland Park
- Nightlife in Woodland Park
- Restaurants in Woodland Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodland Park
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Woodland Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodland Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues