"Pitkin, Colorado" Pitkin by basstbn
Pitkin Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Located in Gunnison County, Colorado, at about 6,000 feet. Year-round population of 124, lots more than that in the summer.
Pitkin is a favorite with my family, as Nancy's older brother has a beautiful and secluded cabin in the mountains above Pitkin at more than 10,000 feet elevation.
I am unable to find any pictures that I have taken there, so am using a few supplied by Nancy's nephew, Stephen.
- Pros:Beautiful mountain scenery, lots of outdoor activities.
- Cons:It can snow at any time - even July 4th!
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous place, a little bit of heaven
basstbn's Related Pages
Pitkin Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pitkin
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Pitkin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pitkin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues