"Sedona, Arizona - Red Rock Country" Sedona by basstbn
Sedona Travel Guide: 897 reviews and 2,140 photos
When traveling between Phoenix and Flagstaff, you can drive Interstate 17 the entire route - or you can enjoy one of the USA's prettiest scenic by-ways. State Highway 89A takes you through colorful Sedona, the Red Rock Country, and best of all - Oak Creek Canyon. Or, if you choose you can add Prescott to your intinerary.
Some of the often photographed red rocks seen in the area are picture.
Oak Creek Canyon in autumn. This area is beautiful in any season. more travel advice
basstbn's Related Pages
Sedona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Sedona"
- "Sedona, Red Rock Country"
- "Sedona: General and Spiritual"
- "AMONGST THE RED ROCKS"
- "Spiritual Mecca, Artistic Enclave & Outdoor Wonder"
- "Sedona - A Beautiful Place in Arizona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sedona
- Hotels in Sedona
- Transportation in Sedona
- Nightlife in Sedona
- Restaurants in Sedona
- Shopping in Sedona
- Warnings and Dangers in Sedona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sedona
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sedona
Photos in SedonaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas Intro, 62 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 81 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 30 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Overland Park Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topeka Intro, 12 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Lucas Intro, 8 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues