"Vittoriosa" Vittoriosa by tim07
Vittoriosa Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 249 photos
Vittoriosa is one of the Three Cities, the others being Senglea & Kalkara. Facing Valletta they jut out into the bay of the Grand Harbour.
I visited Vittoriosa on a Sunday afternoon, it was a short bus journey from Valletta. The place was so quiet & many of the streets were deserted. I only saw a few cafes & restaurants. The main places of interest are the Inquisitor's Palace, Pjazza Vittoriosa(Victory Square), the church of St. Lawrence & Fort St. Angelo. I also enjoyed the Marina area.
From Vittoriosa you get spectacular views of Senglea, Kalkara, Grand Harbour & Valletta. more travel advice
tim07's Related Pages
Vittoriosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vittoriosa - The Victorious"
- "Citta Vittoriosa - The Unbeaten City"
- "Into the past........."
- "Vittoriosa (Birgu) and Cospicua (Bormla)"
- "Fireworks Festival held at the end of April 2005"
- "Vittoriosa - Birgu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vittoriosa
- Hotels in Vittoriosa
- Transportation in Vittoriosa
- Nightlife in Vittoriosa
- Restaurants in Vittoriosa
- Shopping in Vittoriosa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vittoriosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vittoriosa
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vittoriosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vittoriosa
Photos in VittoriosaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kovalam Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos