"Sofia" Sofia by tim07
Sofia Travel Guide: 1,487 reviews and 3,655 photos
Sofia is a great city to visit for a short break. There are plenty of attractions such as historic churches & buildings, museums and galleries. The city is compact and easy to explore on foot. There are plenty of squares & parks to relax in. To take a break from sightseeing, I enjoyed a few of Sofia's many open air restaurants and bars.
This magnificent building with its gilt domes was the highlight of my trip to Sofia. It looks stunning either bathed in... more travel advice
The airport is about 10km from the city centre and has two terminals. On arrival immigration & baggage reclaim were... more travel advice
tim07's Related Pages
Sofia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sofia Guide - One of the Oldest Cities in Europe"
- "My home town"
- "First Steps to Explaning Bulgarian Spirit"
- "Sofia - Capital at the foot of Mount Vitosha"
- "capital of Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sofia
- Hotels in Sofia
- Transportation in Sofia
- Nightlife in Sofia
- Restaurants in Sofia
- Shopping in Sofia
- Warnings and Dangers in Sofia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sofia
- 28 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sofia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sofia
Videos in SofiaSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue