"Sheffield" Sheffield by tim07
Sheffield Travel Guide: 503 reviews and 1,580 photos
Sheffield is a city I visit quite often as it has a good selection of shops, pubs & an exciting nightlife.
I also like the layout of the city centre, a great deal of it is pedestrianised giving you lots of places to sit & relax in.
The square is situated between the Peace Gardens & Winter Garden. It's home to a sculpture called 'Rain'. This features... more travel advice
tim07's Related Pages
Sheffield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sheffield, It's not so grim Ooop North!"
- "Sheffield "More than just a city of steel""
- "Sunny Sheffield"
- "Sheffield, South Yorkshire"
- "The Socialist republic of South Yorkshire."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sheffield
- Hotels in Sheffield
- Transportation in Sheffield
- Nightlife in Sheffield
- Restaurants in Sheffield
- Shopping in Sheffield
- Warnings and Dangers in Sheffield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sheffield
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sheffield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sheffield
Videos in SheffieldSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue